AmcoGiffen provides a comprehensive range of specialist construction and engineering services, including feasibility, consultancy, design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
With a wealth of experience working on sensitive, live assets in highly regulated environments, we deliver exceptional peace of mind for our customers, creating and maintaining assets across a growing range of high-quality public and private sectors. These include rail, power generation, electricity distribution, flood defence and waterways.
By basing our business relationships on trust, mutual respect, best value, and continuous improvement, our highly collaborative approach is sustained by a network of regional offices, enabling us to provide nationwide support.
AmcoGiffen’s track record of consistently delivering high quality and innovative solutions have led to our being entrusted with some of the UK’s most exciting and cutting edge infrastructure projects - cementing our position as contractor of choice in a growing number of areas.
The facts are equally reassuring
- We have a growing team of circa 1300 permanent staff members – including 650 directly-employed, multi-skilled operatives
- They are backed by a comprehensive network of engineers, project managers and specialist support services staff
- This minimises exposure to sub-contractors and ensures cogent delivery across design and implementation
- Our network of 10 regional offices is supported by 15 depots, ensuring national coverage, combined with strong local presence
- Our annual turnover is approaching 300m
- This business is underpinned by 36 separate framework agreements with 12 different customers
- We have a clear corporate focus on the renewal and maintenance of key assets across rail, energy, environmental and infrastructure