AmcoGiffen provides a comprehensive range of engineering and construction services, including feasibility, consultancy, design, build, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
Our experience working on sensitive, live assets in highly regulated environments, means that we deliver exceptional peace of mind for our clients: creating and maintaining assets across a growing range of high-quality public and private sectors. These include rail, power generation, electricity distribution, flood defence and waterways.
Our business relationships are based on trust, mutual respect, best value, and continuous improvement, our highly collaborative approach is sustained by a network of regional offices, enabling us to provide nationwide support.
AmcoGiffen’s track record of consistently delivering high quality and innovative solutions have led to us being entrusted with some of the UK’s most exciting and cutting edge infrastructure projects - cementing our position as contractor of choice in a growing number of areas.
The facts are equally reassuring
- We're a growing team of around 1500 permanent staff members – including 650 multi-skilled front-line operatives
- Our operational teams are backed by a comprehensive network of engineers, project managers, and specialist support services staff
- This minimises exposure to sub-contractors and ensures cogent delivery across design and implementation
- Our network of 10 regional offices is supported by 15 depots, ensuring national coverage, combined with a strong local presence
- Our annual turnover is around 300m
- Our business is underpinned by 36 separate framework agreements with 12 different customers
- We have a clear corporate focus on the renewal and maintenance of key assets across rail, energy, environmental and infrastructure
Our people make the difference!
We wouldn't be the successful business that we are without our people. Their drive, determination and tenacity are what have helped us to diversify and grow.
Their skills and expertise have helped us expand into new markets and in fact, continue to do so. We're proud of our people and the way they represent our core values, providing a range of services to different clients with differing needs and doing it well, time and again.