AmcoGiffen provides a comprehensive range of engineering and construction services, including feasibility, consultancy, design, build, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
Our experience working on sensitive, live assets in highly regulated environments, means that we deliver exceptional peace of mind for our clients: creating and maintaining assets across a growing range of high-quality public and private sectors. These include rail, power generation, electricity distribution, flood defence and waterways.
Our business relationships are based on trust, mutual respect, best value, and continuous improvement, our highly collaborative approach is sustained by a network of regional offices, enabling us to provide nationwide support.
AmcoGiffen’s track record of consistently delivering high quality and innovative solutions have led to us being entrusted with some of the UK’s most exciting and cutting edge infrastructure projects - cementing our position as contractor of choice in a growing number of areas.
The facts are equally reassuring
- We've a growing team of around 1300 permanent staff members – including 650 multi-skilled front line operatives
- These are backed by a comprehensive network of engineers, project managers and specialist support services staff
- This minimises exposure to sub-contractors and ensures cogent delivery across design and implementation
- Our network of 10 regional offices is supported by 15 depots, ensuring national coverage, combined with strong local presence
- Our annual turnover is approaching 300m
- This business is underpinned by 36 separate framework agreements with 12 different customers
- We have a clear corporate focus on the renewal and maintenance of key assets across rail, energy, environmental and infrastructure