Accreditations and Memberships
Ensuring regulatory compliance and continual excellence, we have achieved a comprehensive range of accreditations and recognition from respected independent organisations.
- British Standards Institute (BSI) Membership
- Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA) Member
- Principal Contractors License (Network Rail)
- CHAS Certification
- CIRAS (Confidential Incident Reporting & Analysis System)
- Construction Industry Training Board No. 2262239
- National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting Approved Contractor (NICEIC)
- Sentinel Membership 1843
- Fleets Operators Registration Scheme (FORS)
- LPCB – Loss Prevention Standard (LPS) 1531. (Passive Fire Protection)
- Electrical Contractors Association (ECA) Technical Compliance Certificate
- Constructing Better Health
- Rail Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme (RISQS)
Lloyds Register (audit body)
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System Requirement
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Requirements
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational H&S Management System Requirements.
DNV (audit body)
- BS11000-1:2010 - Collaborative business relationships. A framework specification
SCCS (audit body)
- BS EN 1090-1:2009 – Structural Components for Steel Structures (Execution Class 4)
- National Highway Sector Scheme 20 – The Execution of Steelwork in Transportation Infrastructure Assets.