Accreditations and Memberships
Ensuring regulatory compliance and continual excellence, we have achieved a comprehensive range of accreditations and recognition from respected independent organisations.
- British Standards Institute (BSI) Membership
- Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA) Member
- Principal Contractors License (Network Rail)
- CIRAS (Confidential Incident Reporting & Analysis System)
- Construction Industry Training Board No. 2262239
- National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting Approved Contractor (NICEIC)
- Sentinel Membership 1843
- Fleets Operators Registration Scheme (FORS) 'Silver'
- LPCB – Loss Prevention Standard (LPS) 1531. (Passive Fire Protection)
- Electrical Contractors Association (ECA) Technical Compliance Certificate
- Constructing Better Health
- Rail Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme (RISQS)
- Achilles Verify
- CHAS Certification
- Constructionline 'Gold'
Lloyds Register (audit body)
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System Requirement
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Requirements
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational H&S Management System Requirements.
- BIM Level 2
- Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP)
DNV (audit body)
- ISO 44001:2017 - Collaborative business relationship management systems. Requirements and framework.
SCCS (audit body)
- BS EN 1090-1:2009 – Structural Components for Steel Structures (Execution Class 4)
- National Highway Sector Scheme 20 – The Execution of Steelwork in Transportation Infrastructure Assets.