Our teams are well-placed to understand the complex and unique challenges faced by each individual airport. We provide our clients with expert advice and solutions for efficient delivery.
With ISO 45001 accreditation, whether it's landslide or airside, safety is at the forefront of everything that we do.
We design, construct and maintain a wide variety of infrastructure both in and around airport facilities.
Our service offering and capabilities include:
- Airfield pavement replacement, repair and maintenance
- Stand reconfiguration
- Trench cutting and duct installation for utilities
- Car parking projects
- Public realm works
- Airfield ground lighting installation
- Early contractor involvement
- Drainage and flood prevention
- Electrical vehicle charging points
And, full design and build project management.
AmcoGiffen Aviation Services (PDF, 3.72 MB)
Download this brochure to find out in more detail about our capabilities and experience and how we can help you with your projects.
AmcoGiffen Leeds Bradford Airport Case Study (PDF, 1.23 MB)
AmcoGiffen Manchester Airport (PDF, 732 KB)