AmcoGiffen is a successful and dynamic business, where commitment and the ability to work as part of a team are vital.
If you’re a professional, innovative, flexible and creative problem solver who leads by example, builds and maintains effective relationships, and contributes to the development of those around you, then we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer excellent career prospects, a competitive salary and outstanding training development and support opportunities. You can expect to receive a range of benefits including:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Westfield health scheme
- Minumum 25 days' holiday (plus public holidays)
Offers of Employment
Job Seekers should be aware that there is an increasing trend of fraudulent job offers being advertised with a view to extracting money from overseas applicants. For your own security please note that AmcoGiffen will not:
- Offer employment without at least one face to face interview with the job applicant
- Seek to obtain money from a job applicant under any circumstances
- Offer subsidised housing arrangements to job applicants