Welcome to AGC, our unique partnership, specially created to provide excellent highway maintenance solutions in the UK.
The alliance is comprised of AmcoGiffen and our sister company Carnell, both subsidiaries of Renew Holdings plc, an intrapreneurial family of businesses providing several engineering services through independent brands.
By seamlessly integrating our road and rail capabilities our collective skillsets provide extensive value engineering, innovation, and cost savings, whilst working together as a unified team, self-delivering the full range of fence-to-fence highways asset maintenance with added scope for enhancement projects.
Efficient and effective delivery
Our AGC delivery model mitigates the challenges faced by the highway industry every day in keeping the network open, free-flowing and moving safely while reducing carbon and delivering efficiencies.
We achieve this with:
- Reduced headcounts compared to other market entities
- Eliminated partnership fee-on-fee and risk-on-risk
- Direct delivery model and internal plant ownership
- Increased speed of delivery
- Less third-party delivery with clear and direct accountability
- A focus on cost reduction and value creation
- Unique cross-sector stakeholder management experience
Our capabilities at a glance.
AGC has extensive experience in asset maintenance and project delivery across the UK’s busiest and as well as the most remote highway infrastructure in the U.K.
- Reactive maintenance
- Early contractor involvement
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Full design and build project management
- Multi-disciplinary civil engineering
- Structure renewals
- Concrete repairs
- Bridge joints
- Tunnel maintenance
- Vehicle restraints systems
- Parapet maintenance and replacement
- Vegetation management
- Noise barrier installation
- Gantry installation
- Surveying (GI/SI)
- Concrete coring, cutting and wawing
- Joint sealing
- Flood tower and street lighting
- Electric vehicle charging infrastructure
- Painting and line marking
- Specialist highway plant equipment