Bank Bloomberg Place
As the fourth largest station on the London Underground network, Bank Station has an average of 96,000 passengers boarding, exiting and interchanging during the morning peak season alone.
Due to the high footfall, and to improve business, London Underground entered into an agreement with American financial data corporate, Bloomberg, to build a new station entrance serving their office. Following the construction of the new entrance box and its connection to the existing station, AmcoGiffen were selected to deliver all electrical and mechanical enabling and installation works.
AmcoGiffen’s Scope of Works
Responsible for the design, implementation, test, commissioning and hand back into service of all relevant works, AmcoGiffen were contracted to fully fit out the new station entrance.
Our scope of works included:
- All electrical services
- Mechanical Services
- Fire Detection and Suppression Systems
- Telecoms installations, including CCTV, Customer Information Systems (CIS), PA and Security Systems
- Testing and commissioning of new supplies and all new/upgraded assets
- Decommissioning and removal of redundant cabling and equipment
- Production and submission of safety critical and NICEIC documentation, as-built drawings and O&M manuals
- Project hand-back
Constantly embracing and implementing new and more effective ways of providing enhanced project delivery, we apply forward thinking and delivery research with all of our projects.
As one of the London Underground’s largest stations, we collaborated effectively with all stakeholders to ensure a smooth delivery, with minimal disruption to passengers.
Delivering a number of passenger, visitor and client benefits, our team worked diligently to ensure that all works were delivered safely, on time and to budget.
Benefits of the project include:
- Increased access to the busy London Underground station
- Heightened safety due to a decrease in station congestion
- Advances in international commerce
- Modernisation of aesthetics and facilities
Further benefits provided by AmcoGiffen:
- A robust and comprehensive understanding of the technical scope
- A strong commitment to around the clock health and safety
- The ability to promptly adjust to project modifications
- A client-first commitment and excellence driven philosophy
For further info please contact Frank Taaffe, email@example.com